With better things to do than worry about keeping your lawn lush, look to Arbor Medic Tree & Lawn Care for full-service care during the summer months. With fertilization, weed and pest control, and weekly mowing services, maintaining a beautiful lawn is easy.
Our lawn care programs are carefully designed to provide all the necessary components to produce a healthy, beautiful landscape. With up to four lawn applications annually, and our free service call policy you’ll be guaranteed satisfaction throughout the year. We dedicate our knowledge, tools and experience to preserving and maintaining your lawn while providing the highest level of quality service.
Why Arbor Medic?
Lawn care isn’t just a quick, by-the-numbers chore. There’s a science to trimming and maintaining a lawn to best ensure its proper and sustained health. The team at Arbor Medic are professionally trained and ready to analyze, maintain, and properly care for your lawn throughout the summer months. By choosing a professional lawn care provider like Arbor Medic, you can spend less time worrying about the health of your lawn and landscaping and more time enjoying its lush, green qualities.
Our Comprehensive Lawn Care Solutions Include:
- Lawn fertilization
- Pest and weed control
- Disease management and prevention
- Lawn aeration (recommended once annually)
- Lawn seeding
- Lawn renovation and restoration
- Sprinkler system maintenance
In addition to these services, we also provide complete landscaping maintenance and support for all your property’s natural elements. We can provide tree contouring and shrub pruning, fertilization, and tree maintenance to ensure your trees stay healthy, safe, and pest-free for years to come.
Choosing a Lawn Care Provider vs. a Lawn Mower
We get it – taking care of your lawn can be a pain. Especially with the soil quality in the Gallatin Valley, grass grows quickly and with an aggressive thickness that can exasperate any homeowner. But choosing between a lawn care provider and a regular lawn mower may seem like a straightforward task, but the differences between the two are quite vast. Whereas a regular neighborhood lawn mower may save you some cash and get the job done quickly, the downsides may not be immediately apparent until it’s too late.
- Decide what you want from your lawn before you choose a lawn care service or a mower. Lawn care providers offer packages or programs to maximize your budget as well as to keep your lawn healthy and beautiful for years to come. A mower, on the other hand, offers a quick and hands-off service that’s aimed at short-term solutions.
- Some lawn care providers offer “kitchen sink” solutions to problems that may not exist. Depending on your lawn, you may not need a routine spray for pests or weeds that you haven’t experienced on your property. Ask your potential lawn care provider their philosophy when it comes to preventative maintenance before you make a decision.
- Ask around! Whether you want a full-service lawn care provider or a handyman mower and trimmer, asking your neighbors for recommendations is a great way to learn from the experiences of others. Established lawn care providers often have references for their work, so inquire before hiring.
- Before investing in a lawn care program, ask about an estimate and lawn inspection before services begin. Some lawn care providers offer yearly or seasonal contracts; others operate on an as-needed basis. If your lawn is fairly low maintenance, you may not require the full level of commitment. If you’re unsure, ask about a lawn inspection and get a few opinions before you commit.
Arbor Medic Lawn Care Services Include:
Tree & Shrub
Turf Weed Control
Contour Tree &